Safeguarding at St Michael’s, Beaulieu-sur-Mer
The people of St Michael’s are committed to upholding Christian moral values and standards and to treating each individual person with respect for their freedom, rights and dignity.
The Safeguarding Policy of the Diocese in Europe is concerned in particular with children, young people and vulnerable adults who may be considered to be at risk of abuse because of their personal or situational circumstances.
As a church of the Diocese in Europe the people of St Michael’s are also committed to the Safeguarding Policy of the Diocese in Europe and will follow the instructions and guidelines of the Diocese in Europe Safeguarding Protocol.
The Diocese in Europe Safeguarding Policy and Protocol: Click here
St Michael’s Chaplaincy Safeguarding Policy: Click here
If you become aware of any matter which you suspect may constitute a form of abuse you must bring it to the attention of one or other of the following people:
- the Chaplaincy Safeguarding Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
- the Chaplain (email@example.com); or
- Churchwarden (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
- The Archdeacon (email@example.com); or
- The Diocesan Safeguarding Team (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
- The Diocesan confidential reporting line (+44 (0)207 898 1163).
Your information will be passed without delay to the Diocesan Safeguarding Team for their assessment and guidance on any actions that may subsequently be taken.